Friday, December 4, 2009

Look in your mailbox and other news

Okay, let's start with the other news first.
Tomorrow I will be giving a reading. Here's what the poster says...

You're invited

Join the Victoria Writers' Society in
celebrating the launch of

Island.writer Magazine

When: Saturday, Dec 5, 2009
7:00 - 10:30 pm

Where: The Orange Hall
1620 Fernwood Road

What: Readings
7:30 - 9:00 pm

Admission is free

I would add that I am scheduled to be the 7th or 8th reader. Hey, I'm flexible. I can adjust. Especially if you're there to support me. I hope you can attend.

My non-fiction creative story is titled Because She Believed in Me. It is a tribute to my grandmother.

island.writer magazine will be available for sale during this event. It is seven dollars.

For those of you on the Southern Gulf Islands, look in your mailbox. I will be there. For those of you elsewhere, I will explain in my next post. I am hoping to post that post next week -- possibly on Monday.

There will be more news...please come visit with me again.

Stay cool - keep warm
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment