Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thank you to the old year -- happy new year

For my writing career, 2009 was a banner year. It was the year that I saw me fulfill many dreams...
-I finished writing a mystery. My largest writing project to date.
-Kind bookstore owners placed Maynely A Mystery on their bookshelves.
-I held a book launch on Mayne Island and people came. : )
-I travelled home to Eriksdale, Manitoba to give a book reading. I was welcomed home. The support I received overwhelmed me.
-One of my stories (Because She Believed In Me) was included in the Island Writer Magazine.
-I gave a spoken word performance on Vancouver Island.
2009 was a delightful year. I am thrilled that I was able to accomplish as much as I did.
I have many dreams for 2010 -- I am working hard to transform them from fantasies into reality.
I wish you, my friends, a happy, healthy 2010
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment