Sunday, May 17, 2009

Maynely A Mystery: chapter one, page ten

Maynely A Mystery ebook is now available.
For more information, please log on to:
www.oknitting.com
Let's continue reading....


Esther had made repeated efforts to reunite mother and daughter but Olivia resisted each attempt.

Now that Olivia was attending UBC Julia seldom saw her. She did, however, receive regular phone calls. Julia wondered if Olivia phoned Katherine. Sadly, she doubted it.

Julia smiled at her niece as she recalled how Olivia had insisted on moving to campus housing.

"I want to devote myself to my studies -- I want to do well," Olivia said. "And I'm worried that if I stay here there will be too many distractions."

Though it wasn't a choice Julia would have made, she admired Olivia's independent nature.

10

No comments:

Post a Comment