Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Maynely a Mystery: chapter one, page thirty-three

Maynely a Mystery paperback will soon be available.
For more information and to order, please log on to: www.oknitting.com
Let's continue reading....

"Oh, can I come? Please, please can I come? Please," Suzie pleaded. "I'd like to come too. I may not have been Grammie's favourite but I loved her too, you know. I was her granddaughter too. Please! We'll have so much fun. I never get to go anywhere..."

"I thought you just came back from Paris?" Olivia asked.

"Paris? I went to Paris a month ago. I haven't been anywhere in a whole month," Suzie begged. "Pl-e-e-ze."

"Pack your bags." Olivia's teeth were clenched and her grin pasted on but Suzie didn't notice.

Suzie clapped her hands with glee, "Oh, goody, goody, goody an ocean voyage! What shall I pack? What shall I pack?"

"I'm sure your Auntie Kathie would be happy to help you with that," Olivia said as she left with the urn.

33

No comments:

Post a Comment